" COME AND ENJOY THE THRILLING ACTIVITY IN THIS MONSOON WITH BAG PACKING VENTURES"
" the fast beating heartbeats shouts like a truck horn The continues gush of water fight against your body You feel tremendous power and the roaring sound of a waterfall. Group members and stranger shout alike to cheer you You suddenly go blank and all you know is to get down As you reach down, you just can't reset the urge of shouting! You just had the one of the best experience in your life"
Bekare waterfall is a famous waterfall rappelling spot near karjat. Rappelling or abseiling is an activity to used descend down a mountain or fall in a safe way .when we do it on a waterfall it is known as waterfall rappelling.it is difficult from the normal rappelling,because the rocks are slippery .but safety is most important, so that why we are using the best gears and certified person.
Dates: 14 July; 21 July and 28 July
(please come with a return ticket to karjat from your respective station).
Train Time: Karjat (S) Slow Local
1. MUMBAI CST: 5:20 am 2. BYCULLA: 5:28 am 3. DADAR: 5:38 am 4. KURLA: 5:48 am 5. GHATKOPAR: 5:54 am 6. BHANDUP: 6:04 am 7. THANE: 6:15 am 8. DOMBIVILI: 6:37am 9. KALYAN JN: 6:47 am 10. BADLAPUR: 7:05 am 11. BHIVPURI : 7:29 am
Meeting Point: 7.30 am at Bhivpuri Railway Station.
• 07.40 am: Will move towards Bhekre village by rikshwa. • 08.30 am: Will have breakfast and move towards the patch. • 09.30 am: will reach to our waterfall patch & get ready for adventure. • 04.30 pm: will complete Session with our lunch. • 05.30 pm: Back to the bhivpuri station.
Cost: 1200 per person
Group discount applicable
• Breakfast • Equipment • Expertise Charges
• Insurance • Medical coverage • Lunch • anything other than mentioned above. • Extra Rappelling 600/pp
Things to carry :
• Lunch for the day. • 2 litter water (compulsory). • Good shoes ( compulsory). • Windcheater. • Avoid gold ornaments. • Identity card.
Trekking and waterfall rappelling is eco-friendly treks .kindly take care of nature. Alcohol and smoking are strictly prohibited.