One Day Easy grade monsoon Trek to Irshalgad with shoe drill Adventures
Date: 24 Aug 2019
Irshalgad is a fort situated in the Karjat region. The name Irshaalgad itself is a misnomer; Irshal is not a fort but a pinnacle. This is the reason why it hardly figures anywhere in history. Shivaji Maharaj captured the complete region of Kalyan and Bhiwandi, up to Rairi in May 1666. This fort too must have come under the Maratha rule at that time.
Meeting Point: Karjat Railway Station at 08:00 am
Breakfast at Karjat
Move to the base village
Reach Base Village by 10:00 am
Trek till Machi
Start Trek to Irshalgad till nedhe
Reach the Nedhe by 12:00 noon
Explore the Fort and Back to Irshalgad Machi,
Have Lunch at Machi
Start Descend to Base Village at 03:00 pm
Reach Karjat station by 05:00 pm
● Transportation from karjat Railway Station to karjat Railway Station
● First aid kit
● Trek expertise
● Any other personal expenses are other than above.
Things to carry:
• Identity Proof
• A bottle of water (Minimum 2 Ltrs),
• Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
• A good trekking shoes
• Some ready to eat food
• Plum cakes
• Biscuits etc.
• Pleases do not carry sling bags/Jholas
• Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the Irshalgad Trek tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.