DarkGreen Adventures (#DGA) invites you for a night trek to Mt. Kalsubai, the highest point of Maharashtra. Kalsubai can be climbed in a day without any technical equipment and skills. Post monsoon is the best time for #trekking at Kalsubai
The trekking duration is about 3-4 hours. On the summit, you will see a small temple of Devi Kalsubai. The peak is the highest, provides a million-dollar view. To the north, forts such as Harihargad, Ramsej, Brahmagiri, Ghargad, Tringalwadi, Anjaneri are seen. To the east one can spot Anuradha, Vishramgad. To the west, one can spot AMK, Ratangad and to the south Harishchandragad and Ghanchkkar
So come join us and experience the feeling of standing on the roof of #Maharashtra.
23:00 - Assemble at Thane (East) near the ticket counter of platform 10A
23:15 - Start traveling in a bus.
04:00 - Reach base village #Bari and start trekking after introduction and briefing. We will have #breakfast on the way.
08:00 - Reach #summit and enjoy the views
09:30 - Start descending
12:30 - Reach base village and have #lunch.
13:30 - Depart for #Thane
18:00 - Reach Thane
- Travel from Thane to Thane in a private vehicle
- Tea, Nimbu Pani, etc.
- First aid and expertise charge
- Bottled water/cold drinks
- Dinner on Saturday night
- Anything not mentioned in Includes
Things to carry:
- At least 2-liter water (preferably in personal reusable bottles)
- A good quality torch (other than mobiles)
- Good trekking shoes or sport shoes
- A backpack to put everything. Sling bag not allowed
- We appreciate participants carrying healthy foods like dry fruits, #fruits, and juice packets