The Devkund trek is one of the most loved one-day treks in Maharashtra. Devkund falls are located near the Bhira dam. It is a 'plunge' waterfall pouring massive amounts of water on the rocky surface underneath. It is a confluence of three waterfalls.
About the trek
The Devkund trek is a three-hour trek from the base village along the dam. You will trek through semi-dried forests with a river running parallel to you. This trek is best for monsoon season as the atmosphere here gets pleasant and lovely. Devkund waterfall is a plunge waterfall which pours a massive amount of water on the rocky surface. A turquoise lagoon is naturally made by the waterfall. Take a bath here and have fun in the water with your friends and family. You can see the ray of lights reflecting on the waters on a sunny day. The whole scene is beautiful and pleasant. You will also be able to see Bhira dam and Tamhini Ghat during this trek.
Type: Hill trek
Base Village: Bhira
Region: Tamhini Ghat, Mulshi
Day 1 - Leave from Mumbai
Meet Team at Pritam Hotel Near Dadar station (Flyover Dadar East) at 11:00 pm.
The pickup points will be as follows:
11:45 PM Yogi Hotel, Diamond Garden, Chembur.
12:30 AM pick up Vashi plaza (below the flyover)
05:00 AM We Reach the beautiful base village of Bhira & have Breakfast & Freshen up at Base village
07:00 AM Gear up for the walk into the heaven and start trekking towards the Heavenly waterfall
09:30 AM Take a dip into the bluish-green pool and it's time to click some great selfies
12:00 PM We'll have to leave this awesome place and start descending.
02:00 PM Reach the base village where mouth-watering Lunch would be waiting for you.
05:00 PM Start return journey
08:30 PM Adios! Back to the mundane city life. Until next time
· Transport by private Non-A/c bus from Mumbai-Devkund-Mumbai
· Breakfast and lunch included
· Veg Lunch
· Breakfast & Tea
· Entry fees
· Expertise Representatives
· Basic First aid
· New Friends made, new Bonds attached
· Transportation from Dadar to the starting point of the trek and return is included
Things To Carry
· Trekking shoes
· Comfortable clothes
· Caps or hats
· Personal medication
· Torch with an extra battery (must)
· A bottle of water (At least 3 Liters)
· Extra pair of clothes, Rain Coat, Wind Cheater, etc.
· A good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks.
· A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has one's hands-free while trekking.
Pick up and drop off is included in this package from Mumbai. Pick up point: Chitra cinema, Dadar, Mumbai.
Trek Leader’s decision will be final and binding.
Organizers reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
Sleeveless, Low neck, Figure hugging, Shirts/Tops, Short Pants, Hot Pant not allowed. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited. Pick up and drop off is included in this
· The itinerary is tentative so that the timings given are subject to change.
· Pay heed to the instructor
· Respect the culture and heritage
· Walks are Eco-friendly, kindly take care of nature.
EventsHigh Specials, trekking, pritam, next time, Concerts And Shows, Film Screening, Adventure And Sports, Wildlife Sanctuaries And Safaris, live shows, outdoors, nature and parks, fun and games, films, rock climbing, outdoor sports,