Visapur fort offers a majestic view from the height of 3556ft. Located in Maharashtra near Pune district, the trek to Visapur is one of the best treks to do in Monsoon.
About the trek
The trek starts from Mumbai early in the morning. The trek offers several stunning views of lush green valleys and small or large waterfalls. You will find decorated architecture, the old house, caves, and ruins of a large stone-built house which is also known as Peshwa's palace. There are several temples around the fort, but you will notice that most of the temples are dedicated to Hanuman as he was the patron deity of Visapur fort.
You can also witness the ten feet long iron gun of Queen Elizabeth. Trek to Visapur will refresh your mind as well as your body. The difficulty level of the trek is easy but still, there will be a professional guide with you, who will assist you while trekking.
Endurance: Low Difficulty: Easy Group Size: 40 Age Limit: 14-45 Years
There are four pickups and drop off points in Mumbai. Pritam Hotel Near Flyover Dadar Yogi Hotel, Diamond Garden, Chembur Vashi Below Main Bridge McDonald, Kalamboli Panvel
Day 1 -
05:30 am Pritam Hotel Near Flyover Dadar East.
06:30 am Yogi Hotel, Diamond Garden, Chembur.
07:00 am Vashi Below Main Bridge.
08:00 am McDonald, Kalamboli Panvel.
10:00 am: Reach Base village and Enjoy breakfast
10:30 am: Post Introduction Start our trek.
01:30 pm: Reach the Top, Explore.
02:30 pm: Start Descend.
04:30 pm: Reach the Base Village and enjoy Local Maharashtrian Lunch.
06:00 pm: Leave for Mumbai
09:00 pm: Back to mundane life
Note: Mineral Water/Cold Drinks are not included in this package Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited. Trek leaders’ decisions will be final and binding. Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage. Team reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.vv
· Morning breakfast, tea, and lunch.
· Safety and First aid
· Guide and Professional Expertise
· Transport from Dadar to Dadar(NON AC BUS).
Things To Carry
· Valid Identity Proof
· A bottle of water (2 Liters)
· Some ready to eat food - Plum cakes, Biscuits, etc.
· ORS, Glucose, Electrol, Personal Care Medicine those which you require usually.
· A good Trekking Shoes, Extra pair of Socks.
· Windcheater or Ponchos
· A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has one's hands-free while trekking.
· Camera (On your own Risk)
· Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
· Please avoid wearing Gold and other Ornaments.
· There is no freshen up / washroom facility at the top. There is the only toilet in the base village.
· Avoid carrying heavyweight for the trek.
· Floaters and Sandals are not allowed, please wear sports shoes or trekking shoes of good quality.