Thank you for your interest, we have recieved your query and will get back to you shortly, in the meantime you feel free to browse more events below.
Oops, looks like there was an error while submitting, please try again after sometime.
DarkGreen adventures invite you for a thrilling night trek to KalavantinDurg which is located between Matheran and Panvel at an elevation of 2,300 feet. The trek will be led by mountaineer Parth Upadhyay who will be climbing Mount Everest in April 2019. Over the years as a mountaineer, he has gained immense knowledge about fitness, health, and nutrition. He will be conducting an interactive seminar on how important it is to eat right, what a balanced and a nutritious diet should be like and how you can implement it practically in your day to day life.
Difficulty Level: Easy to moderate
20:00 - Meet at Panvel railway station
21:30 - Reach base village, Introduction and start the night trek to Prabalmachi.
23:30 - Reach Prabalmachi, have dinner and campfire. Overnight Stay at Prabalmachi.
05:00 - Wake-up, warmup and start ascending to Kalavantin Durg
07:30 - Reach the top and explore. We can have some fruits and/or packed foods.
09:30 - Reach Prabalmachi and have breakfast
10:30 - Start descend to the base village
12:30 - Reach base village, back to Panvel by 13:30 tentatively
- Transportation from Panvel to Panvel.
- Accommodation at Prabalmachi
- Dinner, Tea, Breakfast
- Expertise and Guide Charges
- Train tickets till Panvel
- Any other charges not mentioned above
Things to carry:
- 3-liter water (preferably in personal reusable bottles)
- A torch (other than mobiles)
- Good trekking shoes or sport shoes
- Your own sleeping bag or blanket
- Mosquito repellent cream
- A double strap bag. Sling bag not allowed in the trek
- We appreciate people carrying fruits like pears, pomegranate, dates, etc.