Dudhsagar Falls literally translates to Sea of Milk describing the milky white water trickling down a height of 1,050m. The 5th highest waterfall in India is located on the border of Karnataka & Goa in the Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary of the Western Ghats.
The water comes from the state of Karnataka and flows into Goa through the waterfall. It is one of those picturesque falls that gives you goosebumps just by looking at the tremendous force of the gushing water. Also included in this trip is a mystery beach, that is bound to leave you awestruck with its raw beauty and picturesque landscapes.
We were impressed by these beauties, so we put this itinerary together to let you enjoy these hidden gems on a laid back holiday to Goa.
TREK LEVEL Moderate
TRAIL TYPE: Muddy Forest, Water Streams, Waterfalls.
Price: 4499/- ( Plus 5 % GST )
DISTANCE 22 km
1. Leave from Bangalore at 6:30 PM DAY 1
2. Reach base camp (Kulem Village) by 8:30 AM (Approx).
3. Freshen up and have breakfast.
4. Unwanted luggage can be dumped at the stay [You will have to carry the life jacket to & fro, so it is recommended to take what's absolutely necessary].
5. Take packed lunch, snacks.
6. Start the trek along with the guide by 9 AM.
7. Reach Falls after walking through a trail of tracks & forest trail.
8. Refresh yourself by jumping into the pool formed by the falls.
9. Have lunch & head back.
10. Freshen up at the campsite.
11. Have dinner and gather around for some fun.
1. Wake up to the chirps of birds and the roar of the Mandovi river beside the camp.
2. Have breakfast, pack your stuff and board the bus.
3. Visit the mystery beach.
4. Soak yourself in the rising sun.
5. Head to Palolem beach for a self-sponsored lunch.
6. Head back to Bangalore after Lunch.
7. Reach Bangalore by 6 AM on Monday.
THINGS TO CARRY
Small backpack to carry your essentials during the trek
Water bottles 1-2 (1 liter)
Lunch Box & Spoon to carry your packed lunch
Raincoat/Bag covers in case of rains
Flip-flops for lazing around the campsite
Torch/Headlamp to be used at night
Portable chargers for your electronics
Extra pair of clothes to change into once wet
Polybags to pack your wet clothes
Extra cash for meals not included in the itinerary
Dudhsagar Falls & South Goa Exploration Additional Details
Camping in Shared Cottages/Dorms.
Washrooms/Changing room facility available
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day 2
- Packed Lunch on Day 1
- All meals included will be Veg
- A/C Tempo Traveller or Mini-bus with push back seats depending on group size
- Bangalore to Bangalore
- Trek Leads from Plan The Unplanned Team
- Any kind of insurance
- Personal Expenses (snacks, mineral water etc)
- Other water sports activities
- Anything not included above
We have an equal male to female ratio for most of our treks
We require a minimum of 8 members to confirm the event
In case we fail to obtain the required minimum, a full refund or the option to transfer to any other event will be provided. (Option of transfer shall be subject to payment/refund of balance amount if any)