Harihar Fort is, located in Igatpuri region of Western Ghats. Situated at an altitude of about 3,676 Ft. above sea level. This unique fort is built on a triangular prism of rock. A small temple and a cave with water, situated on the top, are worth visiting.
Thrilling spot - Rock-cut steps at an angle of almost 80 degrees vertical. While climbing the fort, we come across a rock-sheet, which has got steps carved in it. Also, many grooves have been carved here for additional support. After climbing these steps, we get up to the entrance door.
Day 1st - Saturday
Meeting Time – 10:00 PM Sharp
Meeting Point – Chitra Cinema, Dadar East.
Day 2nd - Sunday
05:00 AM - Reach Base Village
07:00 AM - Breakfast at the base village
07:15 AM - Introduction Round
07:30 AM - Start Trek
10:30 AM - Reach Top & Explore the Fort
12:00 PM - Start Descending
02:30 PM - Reach Base Village
03:00 PM - Lunch
05:00 PM - Start our Return Journey
10:00 PM - Reach Mumbai (Tentative - Depends on the Traffic)
*Note:* Timings may vary as per traffic conditions or individual's pace.
• Transportation from Mumbai to Harihar & Return journey by Private Vehicle.
• First Aid
• Trekking insurance
• BMF Expertise
• Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
THINGS TO CARRY
• Identity Proof (must)
• Torch with an extra battery (must)
• A bottle of water (At least 3 Liters)
• Some ready to eat food, Plum Cakes, Biscuits, etc.
• Personal Care Medicine those which u require usually.
• A good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks.
• Extra pair of clothes, Rain Coat, Wind Cheater, etc.
• A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has one's hands-free while trekking.
EventsHigh Specials, an angle, medicine, western ghats, personal care, climbing, Historical Places, Trekking, Films, Forts, Outdoors, Attractions, Fun And Games, Film Screening, Concerts And Shows, Adventure And Sports, Outdoor Sports, Live Shows,