Outdoor Photography Workshop with Mumbai Travelography at Vasai Fort
The aim of this workshop designed such way that we take you on a fun-filled journey where you will learn the art of photography and create some truly mesmerizing photographs along with exploring the spirit, culture, and beauty of the world.
New to photography? Want to brush up your basic concepts? This is the workshop for you. Whether you’re an enthusiastic beginner or experienced pro, these workshops will provide you with images, skills, and memories to last a lifetime.
The world is a beautiful place and nothing should hold you back if you want to see it and capture its beauty in your camera.
Any Camera Even A Cell Phone
If photography and travel are your passion, you can capture some of the most amazing and fascinating photographs it may be street, architecture, candid, cityscape and may more.
You will learn about the basic concepts of photography, what the different modes of your camera mean, how to compose a photograph so that it catches the audience’s eye,
This photography workshop will cover the following topics.
Understanding the Rule of Composition
Light and shadow for photography
Depth of Field
Understanding the Camera techniques, settings
What and how do you click pictures to create the WOW effect!
Once you understand the basics of photography, there are virtually unlimited avenues and genres to explore and unravel.
So, what are you waiting for? Book your places now for this amazing photography workshop that would give you memories worth a lifetime.
That's Mumbai Travelography for you, my friends. so enjoy traveling and clicking pictures.
Any Camera(Even Cell Phone)
So, are you ready?
WHAT: OUTDOOR PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP FOR ALL PHOTOGRAPHY ENTHUSIAST
WHEN:July 28, 2019 Time - 8.00 am to 11.00 am
ASSEMBLY TIME: 8.00 Am
ASSEMBLY Point:Shurveer Chimaji Appa Smarak at Vasai Fort
ENTRY FEES - 990/- per Person Limited Seats
Photography guidance by the Mumbai Travelography mentor.
Things to Carry
Any Camera(Even Cell Phone), Charged Batteries, Memory Card,
Photowalk requires considerable walking, we suggest you wear comfortable footwear (Preferably Sports shoes or flat footwear).
Carry sufficient water and few energy bars or snacks.
Cost does not include:
Travel from your destination to assigned venue
Any kind of insurance, medical and/or emergency charges
Extra meals/beverages not mentioned in inclusions
Anything not mentioned in Inclusions above
Terms and Conditions:
- All payments are to be made in Indian Rupees (INR) and in advance.
- Charges for the event are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Charges for the event are indicative and likely to change depending on the customizations involved.
- Bookings for an event have to be made at least 12 hours before the start of the event.
- It is mandatory to carry an official Photo ID on the person and in original (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport).
- Mumbai Travelography will take a copy of the Photo ID at the start of the event for police verification purposes.
- Mumbai Travelography reserves the Right To Admission and Expulsion of the participant(s) to maintain law and order.
- A loss by any damage to property will have to be compensated for by the participant(s) responsible.
- Mumbai Travelography is not responsible for any unforeseen loss or injury or damage brought to a participant or his belongings.
- Smoking or consuming alcohol (without requisite permit and permission) is strictly prohibited during the event.
- All our Photography workshop are Eco-friendly, Do Not Litter.
By registering for the event, you undertake that you accept all conditions.