It is an effort to introduce the world of stories to the children; where they can meet the Baghiras and Mowglis of the world and expand the horizon of their imagination with the stories from Panchatantra, Hitopadesha, Jataka.
The workshop is intended to introduce "fables of India" to the children. Here are the things we will cover:
1. Introduction to the concept - Fables of India.
2. Difference between fables, fairy tales, and folk tales
3. Elements of a good story.
4. Storytelling using gestures.
5. Children will be guided in becoming storytellers themselves.
They will not only enjoy but learn the important lessons of life.
Dates: 22nd & 23rd June, 2019
Venue : D 20, South Extention I, New Delhi
Time : 10am - 12 pm, 5pm - 7pm
Cost : Rs.499 for a 2 hour session (includes refreshment)
You can choose any date & time slot from the ones mentioned above.