Spend your Saturday evenings with unlimited laughter to feel happier, lighter and crazier by attending Laughter Yoga Sessions.
In this session, you will participate in levitating Laughter Yoga to refresh, renew and re-energize yourself.
We will start the session with an hour of Kundalini meditation.
Kundalini, often described as a serpentine at the base of our spine, is shakti. The very source of primal energy.
In this powerful meditation, we will awaken this energy using shaking and dancing.
This meditation helps melt our rock-like being, allowing the energy to flow where it has been blocked and repressed.
This enables the energy to dance and flow—and be transformed into bliss and joy.
After this, we will be facilitated into laughter.
What is Laughter Yoga?
LY is a combination of laughter exercises and deep yogic breathing which oxygenates our body and brain and makes us feel healthy and energetic. It is based on the scientific fact that the body cannot differentiate between fake and real laughter. One gets the same physiological and psychological benefits.
Benefits of Laughter Yoga
1. Elevates Mood- Laughter can change your mood within minutes by releasing endorphins from your brain cells.
2. Health Benefit-It reduces stress and strengthens the immune system.
3. Business Benefits- Laughter exercises can increase the net supply of oxygen to our body and brain which helps to improve efficiency and performance.
4. Social Connector- Laughter is a great connector of people and brings lots of good friend with caring and sharing relationship.
5. Laughing through Challenges-Laughter provides strength in adversity, a coping mechanism to help people keep a positive mental attitude regardless of circumstances.
Date and Time: 1 , 8 , 15 , 22 , 29 June 2019 (5:30 PM – 7:30 PM)