A Cold Process Soap is made when you mix fixed oils like coconut oil, olive or palm oil with an alkali which can be lye or sodium hydroxide to create a bar of soap, this chemical process is called as Saponification. You have complete control over the ingredients for making this type of soap. If you judiciously use the ingredients then you can make incredible Cold process soaps.
• Introduction about cold process soap making
• Difference between glycerin soaps, and cold process soap making
• The material used for cold process soaps
• Introduction about color, perfume, and essential oils
• Introduction of Making plain cold process soap bars
• Cocoa Butter Soap
• Moisturizing Soap
• Mix Fruit Soap
• American karate Butter Soap
• Activated Charcoal Soap
• Packaging of soaps
Date:- 28th Dec 2019
Time:- 10.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Venue:- YWCA, CP, Delhi - 110001
Fees:- Rs. 4500/-
All materials will be provided by the institute.
Certificates will be provided at the end of the class.