2. One of the best tools of hedging is trading in options.
3. You can be a holder of the options or a writer or both.
4. It depends on the portfolio you have. If you have long term portfolio of shares, then you can earn an extra return by selling call options and you can buy put options also to hedge against the volatility in your portfolio.
5. If you want to buy a particular stock, you can sell it's put as well. So, a lot of opportunities in options.
6. By learning these strategies, you can open a new stream of revenue.
Speaker - Vinod K Bansal ( CA, Hedge fund strategist)
Venue: Panchshila club, Panchshila Park, New Delhi, 110017.