It’s a way of portraying things where the visible world plays no part. And we would be doing that through Alcohol inks! Because they are vibrant, easy to use, hypnotic and stress relieving art medium.
You’ll get to learn :
- About alcohol inks, their nature, fluidity, drying time.
- Learn to blend, different types of blending and creating new colors.
- Explore different tools to use when painting with inks.
- Learn how alcohol inks behave and spread on ceramics and how to control the flow and use tools for detailing.
- Participants get to paint on Yupo & a Ceramic cup.
- Learn how to seal the paint on Yupo & Ceramics and care tips.
- Basics of color psychology.
You take back your very own alcohol ink painting & a mug you will create during the workshop and maybe a memorable evening :)
PS - It's a beginner-friendly workshop & all the materials will be provided at the venue, just get along your clear mind.
Age Limit - 6 years and above.
Materials provided - Gloves, inks, yupo paper, a ceramic mug.
About the Artist – Varun Valecha: Even though he’s a fan of abstract art, he feels each sketch has its own history, with an expressive purpose, which creates a story within itself. From personalized Bookmarks, Postcards, Posters, Invitations, Canvases to Wall Art.
EventsHigh Specials, painting, history, abstract art, psychology, painting Classes And Workshops, Zwende, arts and culture, classes and workshops, art classes and workshops, painting workshops, painting classes & workshops,