Asymmetrical art helps you use your space small or big by isolating one element from another yet bringing out the unconventional, fun and artiest colors and mediums making your wall a true piece of art.
If you have planned on increasing your zone of creativity and indulging in the much-needed relaxing zone then, join us on this painting workshop that can not only relax and enjoy the time off but also helps you gain a new found interest in painting!
- This is a guided workshop, no prior experience required in painting
- All materials for the workshop will be provided to the participant
- The workshop is open for anyone above 10 years of age.
- You will get to take home a beautiful asymmetrical art on the canvas after the workshop.
This asymmetrical art form can be done using colors, metallics and a lot of imagination. During the workshop, the art instructor will discuss the use of canvas as a working medium that will also help in understanding the space before working on a larger area like a wall along with a briefing on colors, blending and design perspective.
The materials used will be based on the theme predecided for the color palette and follow the same theme which can be improvised eventually. The acrylic-based paint will be used to give texture and to achieve a delicate balance between color and use of metallic mediums.
This type of art is a fun exploration for all ages. While you are at the workshop, one can also discuss how to use various mixed mediums including watercolors, oil paints, impasto and even folk art to make it a visually appealing piece. So join in with your friends or bring the family as a fellow participant and grab your painting brush to give yourself a creative high this weekend.
* Please be aware that during the workshop you may get paint on your hands and clothes (sometimes) because it is all about the joy of painting and having fun in the due process of creating art.
* Participants with parents/guardians can accompany and either choose to wait at the venue or come back at the end of the workshop timing.
* Participants can get an A4 sized carry bag to cover and take home the finished painting.