A unique trail, starting from a cottage in the woods, among misty views and green hilltops, ending at a viewpoint that gives you a peek at the Mangalore coast.
An off-course Jeep ride to the stay, which is a hell of an experience in itself.
Also, be a part of the fun and games on the bus and at the campfire, with a visit to Yalaneeru Falls on the way back. Vedant Sapra, a passionate photographer, will also be holding a Wildlife Photography Field Workshop, as an added bonus for anyone enthusiastic about photography! Not to be missed, this one!
We'll be in touch with you if you register or show interest in the event, so definitely do that!
Travel from Bangalore and back( pick up points based on your convenience)
Jeep travel within the valley
Accommodation on beds and mattresses
Two breakfasts, one lunch and one dinner
Any meal not mentioned
Any personal expenses
Pick up and drop off available throughout Bangalore, based on your convenience.
Things to carry
Things to carry
All right. List of things needed.
1) Shoes (waterproof is optional)
2) Sandals or slippers: To walk around the homestay or nearby places
3) Three plastic bags: One for wet clothes, one for shoes, one for fruits
4) Fruits : Bananas, Oranges, Apples, Mangoes
5) Snacks: Dry fruits, protein bars, glucon-D or substitutes
6) Three pairs of clothes total One, slightly warm, for the overnight journey in the bus, one, light and quick-drying, for the trek, one, light with happy colors, for the Sunday journey. Get a *raincoat* or *wind sheeter*.
7) Towel or small napkin, a few clean tissues for post-op wound cleaning
8) Coconut oil to repel leeches
9) Powerbank, toiletries, your medicines if you have any specific ailments
10) Musical instruments if you have any :P
11) Some student id if you have it. Also, some Government ID proof is *mandatory* for the permissions.
Bring all of this in a rucksack preferably, if you have one. Otherwise, a medium-sized bag will do for now. If you're planning to go on weekend trips regularly, a rucksack is very useful.
9th August 2018
21:00 pm - Pickup starts
23:30 pm - Leave Bangalore
10th August 2018
6:30 - Arrival at Hornadu
6:30 to 7:30 - Jeep ride to the homestay
7:30 to 8:30 - Breakfast and freshen up at the homestay
8:45 - Start the trek
13:30 - One hour break for lunch
14:00 - Start the descent
18:00 - Return to homestay
19:30 - Dinner
20:00 - Games, Bonfire, Live Music and Chill!
Sleep time :)
7:00 - Leave for Yalaneeru
8:00 - Chill at Yalaneeru Falls
9:00 - Leave for a homestay
10:00 - Pack up and leave from the homestay
11:00 - Horseface View Point
13:30 - Lunch stop
20:00 - Start to drop off in Bangalore
Thank you for your interest, we have recieved your query and will get back to you shortly, in the meantime you feel free to browse more events below.
Oops, looks like there was an error while submitting, please try again after sometime.