StartUp 101 is a comprehensive workshop for aspiring entrepreneurs. It has the complete step by step guide to achieving the following
1) Procedure to find and trademark your Logo & obtain your digital signature
2) Do's and Dont's of your first Website
3) Working as a Freelancer - procedures & marketing
4) Solopreneur/Proprietor - How to Start off as an entrepreneur in India
5) Pros and Cons of different constitutions of businesses
6) Trade, Service & Licensing norms in the India - Overview
7) Opportunites tips and tricks to achieve ROI (return on investment)
8) Opportunities to fund your company, learn about basic accounting, taxes & more
You will be given the material & resources for the above-mentioned steps at the end of the workshop. You could be a recent graduate, a working professional hoping to switch to a self-employed role or a homemaker looking to start your own business. The workshop is useful for anyone just before starting your own venture.
Use this opportunity to network with the Start-Up Community at D Innovate Hub as well.