Paint ceramic cup & saucer and ceramic full plate to form beautiful crockery set that speaks volumes of YOU. Take an offline moment to unwind, create and design a set of ceramic crockery in your own style with your own hands. We, The Art Lab, are only catalysts. Learn to create foliage and abstract designs and patterns using porcelain points that reflect your sense of home decor style.
IN THIS WORKSHOP:
Explore DIY and art techniques to create beautiful foliage and abstract designs and patterns from the design elements provided. The technique of stenciling and tracing on to the ceramic were highlighted to create seamless and clean lines of patterns. The patterns are then to be painted with porcelain paints "fitter " thorough understanding of the nuisances of using this particular art medium. Knowledge of how to cure these products to make them ready for use is then parted "long with ideas "and cues to create more of such beautiful masterpieces. The 3 hours workshop enables you to create a " matching set of crockery that is not just beautiful but "absolutely utilitarian.
- A gorgeous set of ceramic crockery consisting of cup & saucer and full plate painted by you in foliage and or abstract designs and patterns that are unique to your creation.
- Learning the ability to creatively form patterns from various design elements.
- Learning simple and quick DIY techniques to stencil and trace designs on to your canvas of ceramic were.
- A thorough understanding of the medium of porcelain paints and how to use them.
- Information on how to cure, use and care for the ceramic crockery.
- A great time de-stressing, creating aNd extending yourself to add more of YOU to your homes.
Fee - 2500 INR per person Time - 3 Hours
Age - 12 Years and above
Materials - All art material and ceramic were are provided